Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||55W AC Slim HID Ballast||Steady Voltage:||12V|
|Certification:||CE, RoHS||Input Current:||4.2A|
|Max. In-rush Current:||7.5A||Warranty:||18months|
Sliver Color Xenon Headlight Ballast Full Glue / Natural Cooling 18 Months Warranty
Parameters of 55W AC HID Ballast
|Model NO.||55W AC Slim HID Ballast TN-3005A|
|Working Watt||55W ± 3W|
|Max. In-rush Current||7.5A|
|Output Voltage||AC 85V±15V|
|Cooling Method||Full glue, Natural Cooling|
|Over Voltage Protection||17V±1V|
1. Slim 55W HID xenon kit, three times brighter than halogen lamp, over 30% brighter than 35W model
2. Great luminance and low power consumption
3. Waterproof and dustproof
4. More than 10 times longer life than halogen lamp, over 3000hours lifetime
5. Safety and Easy installation
The differences between AC ballast and DC ballast:
1. The DC ballast output is direct current,no need frequency conversion.DC ballast has less 4 MOS tubes, then it will be easily to be burnt.
2. DC ballast has less 4 MOS tubes than AC ballast. Then it has simplify part of control circuit and save the cost.But without the 4 mos tubes,the ballast will be easily to be burnt.
3. DC ballast is not easy to be defective,but for the hid lamp,the life span will be shorter.
4. DC ballast matches with DC hid lamp.If we use AC hid lamp on DC ballast,the AC hid lamp will be burnt easily.
5. For the DC ballast,now the common problem is hid lamp flicker. Now the technology is limited, it hasn't been resolved yet.
Pictures of Hid Headlights
If you are interested in our product, please feel free to contact us.